Thursday, March 13, 2008

Update from Judy 3/13/08

Update from Judy - 3/13/08.mp3


Hey there Ruth Anne, this is Judy here. Thank you so much for letting everyone know about my mishap. I was running, I do that a lot; (you know Miss High Energy here.) I was running and got a patch of ice, legs went up in the air and landed right down on my shoulder, cracked the neck of my humerus (humorous I don't think it's that funny). I have to keep that arm totally still, I am going to have to sleep on the couch sitting up I am not in pain unless I move the arm that part is good, that part is good, but it is all a bit weird not being able to do much, so If you just want to tell the partners the scoop I was expecting God was going to heal me today and so when I saw the x-rays and they looked at me and said “Hey, you're fine.” I was going to tell them all about how it happens and that his stripes healed me and all of that. I was going to hold out for that because that could happen next Dr's visit. I am going to lay down for a bit now so I may not be able to get the phone because my portable needs to be charged. Anyway we are going to run out of tape, maybe I will get in touch with you tomorrow or the next day. I love you lots tell everyone I missed them.

No comments: